Our client is a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space.
Due to recent growth and future expansion plans, a Compliance Executive is required to support the Compliance Director in all matters relating to licensing and corporate governance.
The successful candidate will work across multiple departments and business areas in order to enhance our existing processes, whilst keeping up to date on all the relevant industry news and developments. This will be a very hands on role, with significant visibility across the company.
Key areas of focus will be managing the risk financial crime, responsible gambling, customer monitoring and anti money laundering.
This role will report directly to the Compliance Director.
● Own and update all key policies and procedure documents, ensuring they are up to date, accurate and in line with all new regulations
● Ensure that all key policies and procedures are followed by the business; create processes for dealing with issues when they arise
● Create and maintain a training schedule for all departments, ensuring that staff receive relevant training at regular intervals. Design internal training programs and deliver them to the business
● Evaluate the effectiveness of the compliance work and recommend changes to ensure the constant improvement of our performance
● Communicate changes of internal policies and external regulation to the business, ensuring that all employees are aware of the implications of those changes on their day to day roles
● Monitor the compliance landscape in the markets, evaluating the impact of any updates on Jumpman Gaming’s business. Maintain a register of all industry compliance updates
● Maintain the business Risk Register, ensuring that it accurately reflects the business risks and designing solutions to mitigate those risks
● Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for gaming regulators
Key Skills / Experience
● Previous experience in a online gambling desirable but is not essential
● Knowledge or experience in a compliance led role
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills and pragmatic approach to governance and change
● Strong teamwork, coordination and planning skills
● Strong attention to detail and an extremely high level of organisation
● Ability to work independently and proactively
● Ability to work with senior business stakeholders
What they can offer you:
You will have a brilliant opportunity to develop your career & work in a fast-paced, fun and growing company where every employee has an important part to play in helping you reach your goals.
They have invested in creating an awesome office environment complete with their own in-house chef, a games room and the best video conferencing equipment to make it a fantastic place to work. Their flat structure, transparency and supportive culture mean that the team are instilled with a strong sense of purpose and ownership, all whilst being supported to reach their career and development goals.
Here are just a few things that they are proud to say they offer :
● Competitive salary + annual bonus
● Breakfast & lunch prepared by the team chef, with the occasional treat thrown in too!
● Longevity bonuses, wellness incentive & company goal bonuses
● Option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays
● Free gym membership
● Free private healthcare
● A free parking space for those that drive to the office, or a short 5 minute walk from the train station
● 20 holiday days a year, with the option to buy / sell / rollover 3
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.