My client is looking to recruit a permanent Crew Coordinator to work within their Production Office providing general support within that function.
They are a well-established company with over 30 years’ experience hosting an array of event technical support services under one roof; set, staging, video, audio, lighting, rigging, digital media, entertainment and more. We are a busy, personable company with our head office and warehouse based in Hertfordshire and further office space in central London.
- Source and book freelance technicians, which will entail telephone calls and email correspondence Raising of purchase orders detailing requirements. Working from an established list of freelancers, you will also add to this list.
- Liaising with production managers and in-house technicians
- Keeping the production system up to date ensuring full visibility of the planning process is visible to all colleagues
- Other office duties as deemed appropriate
- Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Use of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be well organised
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible and responsive to the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask
- Must have an outgoing personality
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.