Salary: £16,000.00 - £19,000.00
industry: Customer Services
They need someone who is passionate and truly dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.The company really do deliver a high quality customer service and believe this separates them from their competitors.
- Delivering high quality customer service consistently to external customers and internal colleagues
- Ensuring all orders, enquires and queries are dealt with efficiently in a timely fashion and brought to satisfactory conclusion
- Engaging with customers and build trusting relationships across all sources including phone, email, social networks and live chat
- Attain a high level of product knowledge to be able to offer advice and recommendations to internal colleagues and external customers
- Efficiently complete administrative activities on the companies CRM ensuring accuracy and speed
- Provide a consultative approach to working with customers
- Continuously strive for self-improvement to further enhance the companies high standards of customer support
- As customer service advisor you must have an excellent telephone manner and enjoy speaking to people, bringing confidence and personality into the conversation with a minimum of 1 year in a similar customer service role and be/have:-
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, CRM and CMS systems
- An aptitude for picking up knowledge of products quickly and being able to translate that to customers who may have varying technical competence
- Proactive problem solving attitude aimed at continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at writing useful and engaging documents, emails, FAQ’s, process documents and best process guides
- Reliable and responsible with a “can do” attitude willing to lead by example
- Be confident, friendly and enthusiastic about helping customers
- Thrive in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure
- Pay great attention to detail, spelling and grammar, producing professional email and written correspondence
For the role of customer service advisor there is on offer:-
- A salary of £16,000.00 - £19,000.00 per annum subject to experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health plan
- Generous workplace pension
Everything our customer does is tailored towards providing brilliant customer service. If you are a reliable professional who is organised and take pride in their work then please apply today. We look forward to receiving your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.