Salary: £37,000 + Commison & Bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join a successful nationwide business on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for someone to effectively manage the office-based staff and functions of the Customer Service Office and achieve targets.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by senior management
- To support staff in satisfying queries and recording and resolving problems to ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment
- To visit and liaise with customers to ensure their satisfaction with all aspects of our service and maintain and develop the customer base
- To carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time
- To recruit staff in consultation with the General Manager
- To provide ongoing training for all staff from start of service and throughout their employment and regularly review their training and development
- To ensure the welfare of all staff in the department
- To fully utilise the AS400 computer system
- To keep all costs to or below budget
- To keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- To keep accurate records where required
- To wear and enforce the wearing and use of Personal Protective Equipment and handling aids, where supplied, always for all relevant tasks
- To enforce and carry out all tasks to comply with Company Policy on Health & Safety
- To enforce and comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- To keep company vehicle and work area clean, tidy, safe, and secure always
- To keep vehicle maintained according to manufacturer's recommendations
- To attend training courses as required
- To foster and maintain good working relations with customer, company, and colleagues
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and Customer business
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have at least two years in customer service management and experience in managing a successful field-based team and a high level of customer service.
The successful candidate will be joining the UK’s number one Textile Services provider.
Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, they operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue-chip companies to small local businesses.
They pride themselves on service and constantly monitor, measure, and improve by engaging with customers through visits in person programme, dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys.
Dedicated to management development, their in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of their employees stay with them for years.
Monday – Friday
Based in Letchworth
Salary of £37,000
25 days holiday
Private medical care
Company car – Ford Focus