Main Functions of the Role:
· To be the first point of contact for incoming orders, enquiries and contacts with the company
· To ensure that every contact is handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Ensure that the telephone is answered after two rings.
· To ensure that orders are inputted accurately and promptly
· To keep names, addresses, Customer details and the record systems of the department up to date
· To open new accounts,
· To deal with customer product returns including credits
· Liaise directly with any of our couriers to organise pallet and parcel deliveries, collections and chases
· To process credits and returns
· To file insurance claims relating to deliveries
· To process dangerous goods notes
· Support the sales department in qualifying and passing on leads and resolving customer issues
In Addition, you must:
· Play an active role in building the brand in the perception of the Customer and increase sales by actively promoting our products.
· Carry out any other duties which arise from time to time, which may be an involvement with Seminars and Exhibitions, either by attending or supporting by placing orders from the specific events
The company have a great reputation and along with your salary you will receive profit related pay scheme, pension, life insurance and private health care.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.