Core Hours - 8.30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
The task of the Office Administrator is to act as the face of the company by looking after the clients whether in person or on the telephone and provide administrative support to the rest of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To answer customer calls and customers enquiries.
• To support with administering Projects within Operating Software.
• To liaise with finance team and support with Sales invoicing.
• To monitor the PO inbox, emails requesting Purchase Orders.
• To raise purchase orders as required.
• To meet and look after visitors to the building.
• To undertake office admin (Filing, orders, managing mail etc.)
• To order stationery and ensure stock is kept up to date.
• To ensure stock levels are sufficient for kitchens and bathrooms.
• To book and manage meeting rooms as required.
• To support with organising building maintenance in conjunction with Office Manager.
• To support with office equipment maintenance in conjunction with Office Manager.
• To monitor first aid supplies, Offices, Warehouse & onsite production racks.
• To support with organising staff training in conjunction with Office Manager & Facilities +
• To support with booking staff travel inc. flight, parking, accommodation and visas.
• To sign off invoices as required.
• To set up credit accounts as required.
• To assist with client demos as required.
• Any other duties as required.
• Previous experience an advantage
• Competency with Microsoft 365 Packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Must be fluent in the English language.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• A flexible, helpful, friendly & professional approach towards staff & clients
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills essential
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Resourceful and able to work under pressure
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within five working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.