Salary: 17,374.00 - 18,500.00
We have an excellent position available for an order processor with Customer Service skills for this rapidly growing business in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Due to the rural location, own transport will be required.
Our client is a small business operating in the ecommerce sector supplying wildlife goods across the UK from their rural base in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. With strong growth and an increasing workforce, they now need a Sales Order Processor with customer service experience who can bring those skills and positivity to their team, whilst dealing with an ever-busier environment with rapidly fluctuating workloads.
Main purpose of this role - Working within the Customer Services Team to process customer orders to exceptional standards in a busy environment.
Orders are received from the website and through customer calls to our client’s busy customer service team. Orders are processed continually throughout the day using an in house Sales Invoice Manager system covering all aspects of order processing and delivery. This involves working with the office and warehouse team to seamlessly and smoothly fulfil all customer orders promptly and make available for the warehouse team for timely packing and despatch. Customer Service support is varied and out client engages with customers, whether they’re existing or new, and ensure they not only meet customers’ individual needs but do their utmost to exceed their expectations every time they take a call.
- Responsible for managing Sales Invoice Manager and all aspects of order processing, ensuring prompt and accurate SO picking lists and labels given to warehouse
- Process all orders placed up to 3.00pm promptly to ensure warehouse have enough time to pick and pack before collection time. Continue to process orders between 3.00pm-5.00pm
- Manage and report at least daily on all aspects of Sales Invoice processes and stages to include processing of post catalogue requests
- Front line responsibility for answering incoming telephones
- Takes incoming customer calls, processes sales, and accepts payment for products and services, direct calls and take messages
- Answers questions about product specifications and pricing and aid with simple complaints
- Performs administrative duties such as updating records and providing excellent customer service
- Keep organised carrier records and files including correspondence, end-of-day reports, statements, claims, etc.
- Khaos Control: Develop a good working knowledge of the company system and how it can aid in the SOP’s role. Assist with keeping supplier, customer and product records up to date, compliant and accurate
- Supports the office administrator and performs administration duties when the administrator is absent or out of office
- For periods of planned absence handover tasks and ensure continuity of work processes to the office administrator.
As Order Processor you will be highly organised, accurate with attention to detail, and flexible with the ability to manage competing priorities. Being highly adaptable is a must, to be able to support the Customer Service Team in engaging with customers and offering the highest standard of service and remain calm under pressure.
- Have an aptitude for picking up knowledge of systems and products quickly with the ability to adapt communication when interacting with customers and colleagues
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, CRM & CMS systems
- Thrive in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure
- A positive, cheerful outlook and relish personal responsibility
- Good telephone manner and written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, responsible with a ‘can-do’ attitude willing to lead by example
- Confident, friendly and enthusiastic about helping customers
- Have great communication skills and be a creative problem solver who can turn complaints into positive solutions
For the role of Customer Service Advisor there is on offer:
- A salary of £17,374.50 – 18,500 per annum subject to experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health plan
- Workplace pension
Everything our client does is tailored towards providing a brilliant service to their customers. If you are a reliable professional who is organised and takes pride in your work, please apply today.