Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
PA to the Directors/ office manager.
8:30am - 5:30pm Mon – Fri
We are delighted to be recruiting for a successful business in the local area. They are looking for a dedicated, hardworking individual who is happy to go the extra mile to help the team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the directors and will need to be a professional person with proven track record. This job will involve access to sensitive and personal data and as such the individual must be trustworthy and honest. You will have a high profile within the company and be approachable by all staff. You must be able to action things when required in a timely manner and prioritize your workload. You must be well organised and have good attention to detail. You will need to understand basic H&S regulations and implications.
Job responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- To ensure smooth running of the admin office by answering and directing phone calls
- Booking travel, flights, train
- Booking accommodation
- Preparing for meetings, refreshments etc.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering and keeping up to date with office consumables
- HR – Placing adverts, interviewing candidates, induction process, salary reviews, disciplinary procedure and training
- To type quotes/proposals for events as and when required
- To administer key holder declarations/security fobs
- To print off employee timesheets on a weekly basis for authorization and collate overtime information for payroll
- To keep driving licence and passport records for all employees
- To ensure our online HR system is kept up to date with staff holidays, sickness and adding new starters
- Manage maintenance teams and support of our building and facilities, including cleaning and other services
- Managing building maintenance in accordance with landlord
- Ensuring site related H&S and fire polices are carried out, actioned and audited when needed.
- To keep H&S records including fire alarm tests etc up to date
- To produce letters & emails on behalf of directors, as and when required
- Raise purchase orders on Sage, as and when required
- To make credit or debit card payments for vehicle taxing, breakdown cover, transport for London, Dartford crossing, parking permits, parking fine payments
- Annual archive in January and month end paperwork
- Provide extended admin support to other teams/areas of the business
- Happy to take out of hours calls
They are looking for an individual who will stay and grow with the company and become a key part of the team. Someone who will go above and beyond to get the job done, happy to help with anything and can easily get stuck in even if it’s not their job. A quick thinker who can use their initiative to get the job done in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate;
- Confident and outgoing
- Must have experience and hands on knowledge of this type of environment
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft office packages
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Non smoker
- Team player
There will be two interviews and if successful a trial shift will be arranged.
Permanent, full time
20 days Holiday
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000