Arena Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for a full time Project administrator to cover Maternity Leave. You will Work directly with project managers, account managers, project buyer(s) and other team members as appropriate to complete project tasks, and project documentation on time. Follow company policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely detail completion.
Full time – 9 Months Maternity Cover
Mon- Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
Be the expert on internal system processes and requirements,
Ensure all material is completed correctly, completely and on time.
Takes the initiative to anticipate, act and execute project details in support of the larger effort.
- team members on what is needed so you the administrator can complete all your project tasks.
Make sure team documentation is complete and on-time, this includes motivating and pressuring team colleagues.
Complete and maintain all project documentation correctly, including up-issue project briefs and orders due to internal decisions, artwork requirements, assembly guides etc.
Production and procurement support: complete key actions to facilitate project completion
- Create, update and Maintain spreadsheets, prototype log, freight tracker, internal system documentation
- Book Couriers – UPS, TNT, others
- Complete Packing Lists and Carton Labels, Create barcode labels from Bartender
- Maintain relevant FSC folders and Log
- Delivery Schedules
- Sedex, tracking, arranging audits, chasing for renewals, related actions required to maintain full status as required by Sedex and clients
- Raising and revising J’s (revenue producing projects)
- Coordinate services as directed by Team Buyer and Project Manager, including details of store installations, logistics and distribution partners, or others. Includes speaking with installers, store staff, construction teams or other third parties participating in our
Sales team support:
- Maintain and distribute team minutes
- Create server project folders, ensure accurate archiving
- RFI’s and RFQ’s: manage on-line details and systems including uploads downloads and complete submissions as needed
- Raise and revise P Briefs
- Attend weekly team meetings, maintain activity logs
- Understand all aspects of client on-line systems, support team by serving as expert system user.
- Customer Inbound reports, daily and maintenance
- Customer long term declarations
- Liaising with Yusen or client warehouse on deliveries
- Liaising with factories with labels, deliveries, all other documentation needed to ensure timely accurate and customs-correct shipments
- Ensure timely completion of all project documentation including assembly instructions or other client-specific materials
- Maintain warehousing J’s
- Adjust and report stock levels for projects
Finance and commercial activity support:
- P sign off, NBS documents
- Order confirmations
- Delivery notes
- Commercial Invoices
- JCR’s, JCT’s, Billing, Purchase Order
- Accuracy and attention to detail on all documents and required material
- Takes initiative to anticipate and complete tasks ahead of being asked. Does not require extensive detailed direction setting
- On-time and complete daily work
- Able to multi-task, work across many different project details simultaneously.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.