Salary: £20 - £23,000.00
Main duties are:-
- Sales order processing – checking and processing orders, sending to logistics partner for despatch and preparing necessary shipping documents
- Checking stock levels, ensuring stock is flagged for reorder when needed
- Day-to-day liaison with trade warehouses to ensure orders are despatched on time and stock integrity is maintained
- Working through the Amazon vendor central and seller central systems to obtain orders, send in stock and deal with queries arising
- Process consignment orders including checking customer reports, entering on Sage and verifying all stock has been invoiced
- Customer service support on an ongoing and daily basis including solving customer problems, investigating queries and responding to customers in an appropriate manner
- Covering for production matters when required: including placing of purchase orders, receipt of deliveries and ensuring timely delivery
- SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least two years of experience of dealing with administrative duties, requiring accuracy and attention
- Familiarity with working in an office environment, interacting with stock and sales systems or similar (preferably Sage)
- Ability to interpret data, make sensible decisions and follow processes consistently
- Confident with MS Office including Excel to at least the level of creating calculations and sorting data
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, juggle priorities and deal with customers and colleagues in a consistent and positive manner
- Adaptable - working in a SME you will be required to react quickly to changes in your working day and responsibilities
- Strong integrity - working closely with a small team, it is essential that you quickly develop a working relationship with your co-workers Integrity is an essential part of this
- Trustworthy - you will be working independently for elements of your work schedule and it is vital that you are trustworthy and reliable
- Flexible - the requirements of the role may change from time to time and it is essential that you are comfortable with change
- Analytical - you will be required to manipulate data, analyse information, spot anomalies and make decisions and recommendations accordingly
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
25 days Holilday + Bank Hiolidays.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.