Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
Must have three years purchasing experience.
* Plan, maintain and review raising of purchase orders.
* Monitor, report and control stock levels with the purchasing manager.
* Maintain products codes, add new codes, discontinue EOL products,
* liaise with the marketing department to ensure the website reflects current stock.
* Manage, maintain and improve working relationships with relevant suppliers.
* Assist Purchase manager to identify possible areas of saving.
* Ensure all suppliers adhere to the company's terms and conditions and ensure all suppliers have signed the supplier Code of Conduct.
* Three years purchasing experience.
* Previous commercial experience within a busy environment.
* Strong Organisational skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Great communication skills.
* Competent IT skills including Excel and Sage 50 or 200.
Benefits include 20 days holiday rising by 1 day per year of service up to 25 days.
* Private medical/dental insurance
* On-site parking