As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for improving the organic search rankings across multiple regions. Along with other SEO Specialists, you will play a key role in helping the Marketing team to grow revenue and deliver a positive ROI for the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hungry individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress their career in the digital space.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing SEO strategies that increase organic search rankings across international markets
• Conducting keyword research to find new SEO opportunities
• Optimising website content, landing pages and blogs
• Maintaining existing backlinks and gaining new ones
• Price negotiations
• Collaborating with the Marketing team to share & gain insights on performance
• Monitoring performance via tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Keeping up to date with any changes in search engine algorithms and industry trends
• Delivering a positive ROI for the business
• Reporting to the Head of Search and C-level management on performance
You will have:
• At least 3-5 years of experience running SEO campaigns
• Deep understanding of search engine algorithms
• Familiar with tools such as MOZ, SEMRush and Google Search Console
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work within our established team whilst also taking individual responsibility for performance
• Proven interest in digital marketing
• Ability to be proactive and self-motivated
• Familiar with paid platforms such as Google, Facebook and Bing ads – preferred but not essential
• Degree preferred, but not essential
What they can offer you:
A brilliant opportunity to develop your career & work in a fast-paced, fun and growing company where every employee has an important part to play in helping you reach your goals.
We've invested in creating an awesome office environment complete with their own in-house chef, a games room and the best video conferencing equipment to make it a fantastic place to work.
Their flat structure, transparency and supportive culture mean that the team are instilled with a strong sense of purpose and ownership, all whilst being supported to reach their career and development goals.
Here are just a few things they are proud to say they offer:
● Competitive salary + annual bonus
● Breakfast & lunch prepared by their team chef, with the occasional treat thrown in too!
● Longevity bonuses, wellness incentive & company goal bonuses
● Option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays
● Free gym membership
● Free private healthcare
● A free parking space for those that drive to the office, or a short 5 minute walk from the train station
● 20 holiday days a year, with the option to buy / sell / rollover 3
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.