Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm - Monday to Friday
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Permanent – ASAP
Arena Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for a world class global publisher of video games. They are looking to continue their growth with the appointment of a commercially minded and motivated individual to manage their digital marketing activities. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector.
The role requires a hands-on style with 3+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role. You will be responsible for managing a significant 6+ figure digital advertising budget across multiple products and multiple platforms and driving the digital marketing strategy across the business.
Increase sales of our video games profitability through digital marketing channels. Identify and implement changes in the digital marketing landscape, strategically around latest trends and changes in marketing channels. Using digital marketing data to help predict future performance and inform our product acquisition process.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns in line with the business plan
• Identifying the most suitable marketing channel to deliver the best possible ROI
• Remain up to date with all the latest trends / developments and emerging technologies
• Optimisation of all digital marketing campaigns
• Work with the design team to ensure all creative is optimised to deliver the best CTR
• Work with the product / brand managers to ensure all campaigns are consistent with the product brand
• Ensure end to end analytics and tracking of all activities – with the ultimate goal of conversion tracking (where possible)
• Measurement and reporting of performance through daily metrics and sales
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role
• Practical experience with Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Reddit / AdWords / Email / Remarketing and other leading digital marketing platforms is essential. This is a hands-on role where you will be creating and managing all campaigns
• Expert level understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing theory
• Expert level of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing metrics / tools and optimisation strategies
• Experience in optimising marketing budgets and maximising ROI
• Comfortable presenting to senior management / CEO level
• The confidence to present professionally to external partners – from sales and retail to consumers and media.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
This is a senior role and you would be personally responsible for the digital marketing spend and development in the company.
Key measures will include:
• Sell through of the product - did your digital marketing campaign deliver sales?
• Controls - showing a clear understanding of spend against budgets and impact on sales
• Optimisation of marketing spend - demonstrating the impact of your digital marketing spend on sales and improvements over time
• Ownership - end to end ownership of the digital marketing spend in the company
• Adaptable - working in a SME you will be required to react quickly to changes in your working day and responsibilities
• Strong integrity - working closely with a small team, it is essential that you quickly develop a working relationship with your co-workers. Integrity is an essential part of this
• Trustworthy - you will be working independently for elements of your work schedule and it is vital that you are trustworthy and reliable
• Flexible - the requirements of the role may change from time to time and it is essential that you are comfortable with change
• Analytical - you will be required to analyse and present results and statistics at a detail level, understanding the cause and consequence of all marketing activity
• Commercial - you will need to be comfortable understanding a business plan and managing a marketing budget
• Confident - you will need to be confident in your experience and knowledge, reporting to senior management and the wider team on your campaigns and strategies
• Motivated - there is little micromanagement in our company - you will be required to be strongly self-motivated and a drive to want to succeed
• Comfortable working individually and as part of a team - there will be a healthy mix of working on your own (setting up campaigns etc) and as part of a team (working with various departments within the company)
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm - Monday to Friday
Travel: Visits to our Bristol office may be required. Some international travel (but unlikely)
Interview process: Potentially include phone interview, formal interview (with presentation) and/or formal interview (no presentation)
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.