Salary: £22,888 - £23,000 + Commission OTE £30K Uncapped
To manage a portfolio of predominantly overseas Video Game and Consumer Electronics customers (Retailers/Wholesalers/Traders), building relationships to help facilitate trading opportunities, with the ultimate aim of maximising profit. Carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
- To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a ‘full circle’ process).
- Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, skype or by email. e.g. providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, upselling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
- Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
- To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
Education / Qualifications:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- At least 12 months’ experience of sales and/or buying in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability and confidence to make independent decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Basic computer literacy (including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- Good numeracy skills
- Comfortable speaking on the phone to clients
- Good interpersonal skills to relate to staff at all levels
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience of trading worldwide (not essential)
- Sector product knowledge (if you play video games it helps a little but is not essential)
Hours: Normal hours of business are 09:00 to 17:30 Mon-Fri
Leave: 20 days per annum plus any days taken in conjunction with bank holidays; plus an extra days leave for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days per annum.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within five working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.