Salary: £15.00ph + Overtime @ 1.5x
New temporary to permanent role available for an immediate start.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Driver’s experience
- Manual Handling experience
- Supervisor experience
Main Purpose and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work closely with the Glazing Team Leader to meet deliveries on time and in full.
- Instruct the End of Line team to facilitate loading.
- Ensure Wrapping Team meet the set KPIs.
- Conduct item checks in line with Proof of Delivery paperwork.
- Organise orders in relation to pre-planned vehicle allocations.
- Ensure product is QC inspected and wrapped with team.
- Work with Glass Inspector to ensure all sealed units are ready for despatch.
- Move vehicles into loading bay.
- Ensure scan to van is completed daily without fail.
- Report missing items for handover.
- Load glazed and unglazed PVC windows & doors onto 3.5t Vans and 7.5t truck.
- Track and communicate with Drivers to ensure loading the day before despatch.
- On occasion allocate deliveries and plan routes for drivers. Make amendments to pre-planned routes.
- Conduct walk around checks of vehicles before loading. Pre & Post checks on Vehicles.
- Report any vehicle defects to supplier to facilitate repairs.
- On occasion drive to repair centres.
- Plan PMI & LOLER inspections for 1x 7.5t vehicle.
- Provide cover assistance for Production Manager including completing reports and emailing out to team.
- Work alongside the Operations Administrator.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within five working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.