Salary: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour plus overtime
Our client are supported by a larger organisation and they require an additional person to join their expanding team.
Main Purpose and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Must have previous experience in manual handling.
- Glazing UPVC frames with insulated glass units.
- Repair damage on inspection using hand tools provided.
- This role will involve the use of fixed machines and hand tools in the machining, glazing and Barring of both windows & doors.
- Must be quality conscious.
- Must always understand and adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and works instructions.
- Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment.
- Achieve agreed KPI’s daily
- Ensure all quality requirements are adhered to.
- Complete quality checks and procedures as required.
- Produce each component to an agreed standard
- Always ensure 100% accuracy of all information
- Help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Must be a team player
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm with 30 mins break, overtime is available outside of these hours.
You must agree to have random drugs and Alcohol test to work on site.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.