As a Corrugated Production Operative, you will be primarily responsible for:
• Setting and running a range of equipment including box maker, gluing machines, and printing machines.
• Maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
• Quality Control of all products from start to finish.
• Working alongside the Production Supervisor/Manager and offer support where necessary.
As a Corrugated Production Operative, you must possess the following skills:
• Good arithmetic skills
• Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail and the ability to measure and check dimensions accurately.
• Demonstrable experience in either use of box making, gluing equipment. Operating print equipment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with good knowledge of corrugated board.
• Flexible approach, a can-do work ethic and a great team player.
• You will be working with a small friendly team on a variety of roles with a mix of machines which makes the work interesting and varied. Therefore, this is the perfect opportunity for an individual to take the next step in their career with some excellent training and development.
Hours of work are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.